I am Imke Rust – the artist and creator of your personal Intuitive Art Elixir.
And, YES I am also
- a rainmaker in training
- an artist in love with ideas and concepts
- inspired by possibility and wonder
- intuitive, creative and solution orientated
- a romantic spirit in awe of the mystical and spiritual dimension of life
- as well as a practical realist and sceptic with an eye for detail
- sometimes a little bit goofy
I believe in
- the power of gratitude
- the goodness and beauty of this world
- magic, miracles, totems and spirits
- the creative process as a healing and transformational force
- efficiency and practicality
- being responsible for my own happiness
- … and chocolate when all else fails.
- my husband and my family
- darker shades of pink, like fuchsia and magenta
- the Namib desert
- being creative and daydreaming
- uncovering deeper and alternative layers of wisdom, connections and patterns
- inspiring and thought-provoking conversations with friends
- researching and musing over the connections between different believe systems, traditions and alternative healing methods
- solitude and rest, lots of rest.
I feel really passionate about
- living an inspirational, abundant and beautiful life.
- shining a light and being of service to make this world a better place.
- helping you getting in touch with your own wisdom, creativity and intuition.
- That there is always a way.
- That art and ritual can be a powerful healing tool.
- That ultimately all is love.
And some more worldly information:
I was born in Namibia. Love made me split my time between my home-country and Berlin since 2010.
I am an award-winning artist with a BA degree in Visual Arts from the University of South Africa. I have exhibited extensively in Namibia and internationally in solo and group shows, won several awards and stipends and been invited on residencies. I also have been a curator at the National Art Gallery of Namibia and co-founded and managed an extensive art and cultural exchange program between the partner cities Berlin and Windhoek, running over several years.
Want more of the nitty-gritty? Then click here for my official artist CV.
And you are welcome to grab a cup of coffee or tea and hop over to my artist page, to page through more of my diverse creative expressions with me: www.imkerust.com